Electronic commerce is the implementation of trade and procurement activities via the Internet.
- Transmission of information, products, or services through online resources;
- Providing services electronically;
- Organization online using conventional trading methods.
- Neither the store owner nor his customers need to be in a particular region to conduct business and place an order;
- Various virtual payment systems are used;
- The goods are delivered by courier delivery and mail to anywhere in the world;
- At any time and in any place where there is a computer, you can get acquainted with new products and promotions.
- The opportunity provided by the digital space for any person anywhere in the world to find and buy any product erases the boundaries of territories, levels national identity, blurs all possible barriers that somehow oppose some people to others, no matter how it is expressed – be it linguistic, religious, racial divisions, prejudice or hostility between peoples.
- It can be assumed that generation-next will cease to view the purchase as a need to move somewhere in real space. Emptying shopping malls, reducing the number of city dwellers rushing to markets and shops, and reducing the pressure on transport infrastructure are important consequences of cyber commerce, which entails a change in the urban environment.
Neither the store owner nor his customers need to be in a particular region to conduct business and place an order;
Various virtual payment systems are used;
The goods are delivered by courier delivery and mail to anywhere in the world;
At any time and in any place where there is a computer, you can get acquainted with new products and promotions.
C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer). For the interaction of end consumers with end consumers (C2C, customer-to-customer), electronic trading platforms (“flea markets”) are used, which are characterized by the predominance of lots for sale. In this case, the site acts as an intermediary between the buyer and the seller. For example, Molotok.Ru, from hand to hand, auto.ru, ebay.com, etc.
B2C (Business-to-Consumer) – a term denoting a commercial relationship between an organization (Business) and a private, so-called, “end” consumer (Consumer). It is often used to describe the activities that an enterprise conducts, i.e., in this case, the sale of goods and services that are directly intended for end-use. One of the most popular B2C tools is an online store.
B2B (Business-to-Business) is a term denoting a commercial relationship between an organization (B) and a third-party organization (B), i.e. one organization works for another.
B2G (Business-to-Government) e-commerce systems are also used for interaction between the state and business. Through such systems, government agencies and departments carry out their purchases on the open market. An example is the Russian government procurement portal.
An electronic tender platform (web platform, internet platform, electronic trading platform) is a specialized Internet resource that provides users with a virtual information space for carrying out e-commerce activities. It can be organized in the format of an electronic auction, allowing online transactions between remote participants, in fact acting as an exchange. Most of the tender sites offer information services for customers and contractors, ensuring the availability of information about existing tenders and the possibilities of their execution for all interested parties. There are both narrow-profile sites, focused on strictly defined tenders, and universal ones, offering a wide range of services and goods.
According to some analysts, notably IDC, online marketplaces are only those that are operated by a neutral third party and are used to conduct transactions between many buyers and sellers. The sites serving the interests of one or more sellers, in their opinion, are only a means of electronic distribution (electronic-distribution tool).
- cash to the courier;
- transfer through any bank;
- postal or telegraphic transfer;
- cashless transfers from accounts of legal entities;
- payment by credit card;
- payment through special payment systems: WebMoney, Yandex.Money, Apple Pay, etc.
DOWNLOAD FINANCEWORLD APP OR USE WEB VERSION
Live Trading Signals: Forex, Stock, Crypto, Commodities
Learn more about trading and investments
Contact us if you want to develop individual investment portfolio that will help you achieve your financial goals and avoid mistakes.